Research (Tudor House Museum Visit)

Tudor House Museum Visit 


I found this trip to the Tudor museum very helpful as I was able to get a feel for the place I will be creating designs for. This visit was probably the most critical part of my design process as it will influence my ideas and designs. 
I really liked having the freedom of being able to pick any room I wanted to design for. 
The room I have been most drawn to is the 'Worcester at War' room. I feel like there is a lot of potential in this room but the subject matter is something I am also very interested in so I am confident I will be able to create interesting designs but also stay interested in the subject matter. 

These are some photos taken at the Tudor House Museum

I will be focusing on the Worcester at War room so I think it is more important to include the photos from this room on this blog. 




















Comments